EXPERIENCED MENTORS ARE ASSIGNED TO ALL NEW STAFF AND THERE ARE EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
We are looking for the best talent that will result to our success. We provide a working environment that inspires lateral thinking, fosters team spirit and encourages people to focus on teamwork, professionalism, and clinical excellence. Our medical innovation and commitment makes The Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital an ideal environment for best practices to excel. Kindly deposit your resume to email@example.com
The Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital Invites applications for the post of
- Diploma OR Degree in Nursing
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board
- With minimum working experience in Nursing
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Practicing/ Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Preferable with a Post Basic Certificate (Perioperative/Ophthalmic)
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant practical hands-on knowledge and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills, committed team player and passion for quality nursing care.
Walk-in for interview or call Mrs. Vicky : 03 77181488 (Ext 3530) or Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Department
- Frontline Billing Assistants are the persons that will have to communicate with the patient and to inform them about the payment. The responsibilities of a Frontline Billing Assistant are to issue billing adjustments, track, process and complete third-party invoices, to mail and validate refund checks for customers, to maintain logs for all transactions that occur in a day, to contact customers in relation to their payment inquiries, to follow up on any declined credit card, to enter data into the hospital software and to balance receipts and payments.
- Diploma in Business Management, Healthcare or equivalent; and
- Very good research abilities, basic accounting, math and software skills are requirements for such a position.